- Download template if needed (works in Photoshop and Gimp 2.0)
- Make sure image size is 24.5" x 14.5". Approximately 1/4" around the sides of the image will be cut off. We need the extra size so the image bleeds to the whole mat. On our template there are helper guidelines already placed on the mat. Make sure in your editing program you have guides turned on to see them. (DO NOT add 1/4" solid color trim)
- A resolution of 3675 x 2175 @ 150 PPI is best.
- While we make incredible products at 150 PPI, we're able to print all the way up to 300 PPI!
- Your image mode needs to be RGB.
- Save Your Image as a JPG.
While we don't create entire design ourselves, we can do minor editing to make your custom image look its best on what ever product you are purchasing. The editing we offer includes sizing, color correction, collage work, and the addition of text or card zones. When purchasing a product with editing, we send a preview JPG of the finished image to you before printing to ensure you are happy with the results. This method can add a few extra days to the already 2-4 business days required for production.
- Size: 24 by 14 inches/61 by 36cm
- Thickness: 1/16” (2 mm)
- Smooth, high-quality cloth top & stable rubber bottom
- Safe to iron and machine wash
- Rolls out smoothly with no folds or creases
- Vibrant colors
Please allow 3-10 (large mats could take up to 10 days!) working days for your playmat to be printed & packed
As a quality standard to provide vibrant and clear images, photos are required to have a minimum of 150 DPI. For optimal results, we recommend using high definition files of 300 DPI. Be sure the file size is larger than 750 KB and the resolution is at least 1800x1080 pixels. We accept JPEG and PNG files only. Need more help? Use this handy calculator by selecting your table dimensions, choose 150 DPI or 300 DPI, and click computer.
The process is very easy! Just follow the next steps:
1. Upload your image
2. Choose your upgrades
3. Add to cart
To add a note to your order, please include them after selecting Premium Editing, or add to the text box on the cart page!
Typically the wait for printing, packing, and shipping is 1-5 days. Allow for a few additional days for us to acquire tracking details from the shipping company.
Yes, simply add the product to your cart, then once on the cart page, press the back button and the mat you created will be saved. Rinse and repeat!
But if you’re looking for a bulk order, then you should check out our Bulk Order page to save money ;)
Yes! We ship worldwide. However, our express shipping can be limited with DHL and Fedex services. If you need your product quickly, please use this email address to contact us: email@example.com.
We offer custom size mats here: https://www.yourplaymat.com/products/custom-size-playmat
We offer a wide array of personalization options!
Premium Editing: cleaning, cropping, and adding clarity to your image.
Stitched Edges: add a color pop to the edges of your mat.
Text: add additional flair such as any text or even elements.
Zones: customize with card zones that best suit your game of choice.
Very precise. Important information regarding the cutting process:
½” (1.4cm) of bleed area for stitched playmats.
⅓” (0.9cm) of bleed area for non-stitched mats.
Images must extend to all corners to avoid gaps.
Be careful of any border lines, watermarks, or other unwanted visuals.