- Download template if needed (works in Photoshop and Gimp 2.0)
- Make sure image size is 24.5" x 14.5". Approximately 1/4" around the sides of the image will be cut off. We need the extra size so the image bleeds to the whole mat. On our template there are helper guidelines already placed on the mat. Make sure in your editing program you have guides turned on to see them. (DO NOT add 1/4" solid color trim)
- A resolution of 3675 x 2175 @ 150 PPI is best.
- While we make incredible products at 150 PPI, we're able to print all the way up to 300 PPI!
- Your image mode needs to be RGB.
- Save Your Image as a JPG.
While we don't create entire design ourselves, we can do minor editing to make your custom image look its best on what ever product you are purchasing. The editing we offer includes sizing, color correction, collage work, and the addition of text or card zones. When purchasing a product with editing, we send a preview JPG of the finished image to you before printing to ensure you are happy with the results. This method can add a few extra days to the already 2-4 business days required for production.
- Matte finish back
- Clear front, white interior
- Designs printed directly on sleeves
- Quantity available in 60, 100, 120
- Japanese and Standard sizes
- Vibrant colors
Please allow 2-5 working days for your sleeves to be printed & packed
- Please allow 4-8 days to print, pack and ship the product.
It's time to upgrade your old card sleeves with brand new custom card sleeves!
The sleeve's surface has a matte finish. Easy to shuffle and VERY durable! (No difference in quality from the big card sleeves companies. we made sure of that😉)
🔔We offer 2 kinds of card sleeves types
1. The Standard size that fits cards for cards games such as MTG and Pokemon (2.7 x 3.8 inches = 6.86 x 9.65cm)
2. The Japanese size that fits cards for cards game such as Yugioh 2.55 x 3.6 inches = 6.48cm x9.14cm)
- Size 1 - Japanese : 2.5 x 3.56 inches / 6.48cm x9.14 cm
- Size 2 - Standard: 2.65 x 3.65 inches = 6.86 x 9.65 cm
Custom Card Sleeves
For trading card gamers all over the globe, especially those enthusiasts who want to display and demonstrate their artistic vision through their decks, it’s not enough to have foils and alters on their cards. The most creative of them often make use of custom card mats, or better yet, custom card sleeves.
While the most obvious reason for the need for card sleeves is the protection of those pricey card game collections, the more serious TCG players use them for something deeper than that.
TCG players express themselves and their vision by opting for custom card sleeves, paired with their equally cherished custom card game mats that serve as their mementos for their greatest fights and most unforgettable battles.
|Standard Size||2.7||3.8||MTG, Pokemon
Best Custom Card Sleeves For 2020
We did the impossible: now introducing personalized custom sleeves to upgrade your TCG gear!
We made it simple to stylize any pack of cards with awesome custom art. Whether interested in standard or Japanese sizes, we’ve got you and your cards covered! Enjoy a 100% handmade, top-notch craftsmanship with a snug fit that any TCG player around the world should have!
Never again compromise with generic prints or quality!
- Optimized thickness for any type of shuffling. Looks and feels great even after heavy usage. No more static, gunk, or slipping to get in the way. Matte Finish
- With a textured material featuring a clear front and matte finish back, you ensure cards won’t slip out when shuffling. Designs are printed directly on the surface and are there to stay! Long Lasting
- In-depth quality control keeps the longevity of your cards as the primary focus. The thick material is sturdy and reliable with professional grade durability to safeguard your valuables.