- Thickness: 1/16 an inch / 2 mm
- Top-quality cloth top with rubber bottom
- Vibrant colors
- Safe to iron and machine washable
- Machine washable and could be ironed
- No folds or creases
* Please allow 3-10 working days for your mouse pad to be printed & packed (bulk orders may take a few extra days to produce)
* Worried About The Quality? Don't be. We offer a 100% money back guarantee, if you don't love it, you don't pay for it!
As a quality standard to provide vibrant and clear images, photos are required to have a minimum of 150 DPI. For optimal results, we recommend using high definition files of 300 DPI. Be sure the file size is larger than 750 KB and the resolution is at least 1800x1080 pixels. We accept JPEG and PNG files only. Need more help? Use this handy calculator by selecting your table dimensions, choose 150 DPI or 300 DPI, and click computer.
Very precise. Important information regarding the cutting process:
½” (1.4cm) of bleed area for stitched mouse pads.
⅓” (0.9cm) of bleed area for non-stitched mouse pads.
Images must extend to all corners to avoid gaps.
Be careful of any border lines, watermarks, or other unwanted visuals.
Typically the wait for printing, packing, and shipping is 3-10 days. Allow for a few additional days for us to acquire tracking details from the shipping company.
Yes! We ship worldwide. However, our express shipping can be limited with DHL and Fedex services. If you need your product quickly, please use this email address to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.