- Size: 24 by 14 inches/61 by 36cm
- Thickness: 1/16” (2 mm)
- Smooth, high-quality cloth top & stable rubber bottom
- Safe to iron and machine washable
- Rolls out smoothly with no folds or creases
- Vibrant colors
Please allow 3-10 working days for your playmat to be printed & packed (bulk orders may take a few extra days to produce)
Worried About The Quality? Don't be. We offer a 100% money back guarantee, if you don't love it, you don't pay for it!
Typically the wait for printing, packing, and shipping is 3-10 days. Allow for a few additional days for us to acquire tracking details from the shipping company.
Yes, simply add the product to your cart, then once on the cart page, press the back button and the mat you created will be saved. Rinse and repeat!
But if you’re looking for a bulk order, then you should check out our Bulk Order page to save money ;)
Yes! We ship worldwide. However, our express shipping can be limited with DHL and Fedex services. If you need your product quickly, please use this email address to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer custom size mats here: https://www.yourplaymat.com/products/custom-size-playmat
We offer a wide array of personalization options!
Premium Editing: cleaning, cropping, and adding clarity to your image.
Stitched Edges: add a color pop to the edges of your mat.
Text: add additional flair such as any text or even elements.
Zones: customize with card zones that best suit your game of choice.
Very precise. Important information regarding the cutting process:
½” (1.4cm) of bleed area for stitched playmats.
⅓” (0.9cm) of bleed area for non-stitched mats.
Images must extend to all corners to avoid gaps.
Be careful of any border lines, watermarks, or other unwanted visuals.
WE’RE SUPPORTING ARTISTS
Choose your unique design from one of our artists collections and help creative artists with what they do best- design amazing artwork for our for the world. Display your own custom art, select images from our artists or anime collection, and explore the endless possibilities.
What are our playmats made of? The cloth surface is a durable and smooth fabric designed to prevent any harsh wear and tear to your valuable collectibles. It’s also machine wash friendly! Meanwhile underneath we’ve added a non-slip neoprene rubber bottom for the right amount of friction to keep everything where it should be—on the tabletop.
Easy to roll up
- The perfect thickness of our mats make tube storage easy! Take it from tube to table in no time! Stitched edges
- Prevent unsightly frayed edges with a Stitched upgrade! Plus, our standard round edge will keep your cards in the center of any mat. Quality surface
- Quality control is important to us. From the best materials to vivid artwork prints, we use the latest technology to bring you the best there is to offer in custom card playmats.