Winged Dragon Of Ra Deck: Yu-Gi-Oh! 101
Egyptian God card in Yu-Gi-Oh! - one of the most powerful and valuable for absolutely any battle. However, few people know that to cope with such a powerful monster, the player will need special knowledge and skills to conduct a victorious battle. We all know that with great power comes great responsibility, and you must be ready to use this potential.
Today, several successful strategies exist for using the Ra Dragon in combat. Following the rules for proper deck building, choosing the right cards that work well with each other, and a little luck can do an excellent job for you.
So, our article will tell you how you can use the Egyptian God during the fight against monsters, which cards you should choose, and how to act in a critical situation.
The Winged Dragon Of Ra Deck List
To easily win on the battlefield, you must collect the best combinations of your cards that will work perfectly with your Dragon.
Unfortunately, due to the power of the Dragon of Ra, you will have to sacrifice three monster cards to summon him to the battlefield. Its ATK and DEF must be the sum of the ATK and DEF of the monsters you used to summon your monster.
In addition, it is also crucial for you to remember that the restricted ability of this card is that you can use Dragon only if you summon it from the graveyard.
So, here is an example of your successful Winged Dragon of Ra fight deck:
The Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode - 3 pieces;
The Winged Dragon of Ra - Immortal Phoenix - 1 piece;
The Winged Dragon of Ra - 3 pieces;
Reactor Slime - 3 pieces;
Ra's Disciple - 3 pieces;
Guardian Slime - 3 pieces;
Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring - 2 pieces.
Monster Reborn - 1 piece;
Called by the Grave - 2 pieces;
Pot of Extravagance - 2 pieces;
Twin Twisters - 2 pieces;
Millennium Revelation - 3 pieces;
Soul Crossing - 2 pieces;
Mound of the Bound Creator - 1 piece;
Ancient Chant - 3 pieces;
Blaze Cannon - 2 pieces.
- Sun God Unification - 1 piece;
- Metal Reflect Slime - 3 pieces.
4. Additional Cards
Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Juggernaut Liebe - 1 piece;
Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max - 2 pieces;
Salamangreat Almiraj - 3 pieces;
Linkuriboh - 3 pieces;
Egyptian God Slime - 3 pieces;
Knightmare Phoenix - 3 pieces.
Unfortunately, such a deck requires a lot of effort that you could collect all the cards together since the vast majority of these cards are rare, and ultra-rare that will be difficult to get in boosters, and some are no longer available on store shelves, and you will have to buy it from collectors.
The Winged Dragon Of Ra Deck Guide: How To Play
To win on the battlefield, you must consider many factors, apply strategic skills and be ready to move towards the goal slowly. Here is an example of a good strategy for using the Dragon of Ra deck:
These cards are significant to defeating your opponent and will set the tone and speed of your fight.
This card will be able to destroy other enemy monsters on the battlefield, making them fodder for your main monster. Sphere mode is an excellent defence against attacks and the effects of enemy cards.
The first version of the Dragon of Ra
It will have a good advantage over the opponent's cards during the battle. To do this, you can use its basic effects.
The Immortal Phoenix
It is the last resort if your Winged Dragon of Ra goes to the graveyard. In this case, you can summon an even stronger version of the main Dragon, which nobody can stop in any way during the summon on the battlefield.
Metal Reflect Slime, Egyptian God Slime, Guardian Slime and Reactor Slime
These slime monsters will help you when you summon your main monster to the battlefield. Such cards give the effect of repelling attacks. These cards become a shield for your main God during the battle.
Support cards in the Dragon of Ra deck
They are mostly spells that directly interact with the Dragon of Ra and were made specifically for him. So, support cards offer immunity to effects, an increase in ATK or field destruction, and some cards can provide additional protection to the Egyptian God and give an advantage. Support cards help God stay on the battlefield longer and be more resistant to enemy attacks.
The Winged Dragon Of Ra Counters: How To Beat
There are quite a few tactics against the Dragon of Ra, and everything will depend on your situation; however, there are 4 cards that guarantee you the desired effect on the battlefield and help you fight against the Egyptian God:
- Imperial Order. This valuable card will work great against a deck built around support cards - spells. This card cancels all spell cards while it remains on the battlefield;
- Skill Drain. This card is of great help in the fight against the Egyptian God. Its main ability is to strip the Dragon of Ra of his main effect, making him almost powerless;
- Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring. This card allows you to cancel your opponent's Search Cards, making his Support Cards useless and leaving your opponent without the Dragon of Ra;
- Rainbow life. This card increases your health points, which gives you a chance to stay on the battlefield even after the Dragon of Ra's attack.
Related Packs To The Winged Dragon Of Ra
For a successful battle, you need to collect the entire set of rare cards that interact perfectly with the Dragon of Ra and help you fight both on his side and against him. We have put together a small collection of card sets in which you can find cards to fight both against the Dragon of Ra and to strengthen the Egyptian God:
- Blazing Fortitude;
- Cosmic Mechanical Entities;
- Dreadnought Advance;
- Legacy Pack;
- The Great Olds;
- Master Pack.
Unfortunately, it is not always possible to find all the necessary cards for the battle, but once you can find them all, you will not regret it, and the effect will not be long in coming.
Does Winged Dragon Deck Guarantee Your Victory?
No. You cannot get a 100% chance of winning using even the strongest cards in your deck. The thing is that before the game, the cards are always shuffled, and you may get a less successful combination, which can significantly slow down your process.
In addition, any new deck always requires hard training, thoughtful strategy and the right combinations of cards. So if you practice with your deck often and hone your skills, you can improve your chances of winning.
In addition, you never know what cards your opponent has. Your opponent can also use strong cards against your Dragon and can have a chance to beat you even if you get the best combination of cards.
The main thing to remember during any card battle game is that getting positive emotions is the most important thing while winning should not be the main principle of why you play a card game. Therefore, always try to collect only those cards that you like or those that you really need, and the pleasure of the game can give you much more than winning.
How To Take Care Of Winged Dragon Of Ra Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck?
If you're a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game, you probably have a few collectable cards you've been hanging onto for years. While these cards may not be worth much money, they still hold sentimental value. How can you ensure that your cards stay in good condition for years? Here are a few tips:
- Keep them in a cool, dry place. Cards are made of paper, so they are susceptible to damage from heat and humidity. That's why it's important to store them in a cool, dry place - like a closet or dresser drawer - where they won't be exposed to excessive heat or moisture;
- Put them in sleeves. Card sleeves are great for protecting your cards from getting scratched or damaged. You can find card sleeves at most hobby stores or order them online;
- Avoid letting them sit in direct sunlight. Sunlight can cause your cards to fade over time, so it's best to avoid storing them in direct sunlight. If you display your cards in a sunny room, rotate them periodically so that they don't all fade evenly;
- Use playmats. If you love playing with your cards and not just collecting them, you should consider purchasing a custom playmat. It becomes an excellent protective layer for your cards, preventing them from getting damaged.
- Don't bend or crease them. Bending or creasing your cards can damage them, so it's best to handle them carefully. If you accidentally bend or crease a card, try using a hair dryer on the low setting to heat the card and help straighten it out again gently.
- Keep them away from pets and children. Pets and children can be tough on collectables, so it's best to keep your cards out of their reach. Consider storing your cards in a locked cabinet or box if you have young children at home.
While the Winged Dragon of Ra can be a powerful addition to any Yu-Gi-Oh! deck, it is essential to remember that it is not a guaranteed win. Like any other card, the Winged Dragon of Ra requires strategy and skill to use effectively. With the right approach, however, the Winged Dragon of Ra can be a formidable opponent for even the most experienced Yu-Gi-Oh! player.
What Are The Strategies For Playing Winged Dragon Of Ra?
Use attack form when facing an opponent with weaker creatures or when you need to quickly deal a lot of damage. Also, use defense form when you are up against an opponent with powerful attacking creatures and burn when trying to wear them down.
What Is The Assault Guise Of The Winged Dragon Of Ra?
Ra is capable of absorbing both the offense and defense of the three tributed monsters that were used to call it. For a one-turn kill, it can consume all but one of your life points.
Is Ra's Winged Dragon The Most Powerful Card In Yugioh?
The summoning of The Winged Dragon Of Ra, widely regarded as the most potent of all Egyptian God cards, provides the anime with some truly spectacular scenes. The sum of the three cards you tribute for it determines its attack and defensive points.
Who Killed Ra?
Apep was given the titles "Enemy of Ra" and "the Lord of Chaos" because he was thought to be Ra's greatest foe. The names Serpent from the Nile and Evil Dragon were given to Apep because he was thought of as a huge serpent or snake. He was described as being 16 yards long with a flint head in certain details.