Yourplaymat Website Privacy Notice
Urludum Inc. (referred to as the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Privacy Notice) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice is designed to inform you as to how we handle your personal data when you visit our website https://www.yourplaymat.com and notify you about your privacy rights and how the law protects such rights. For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, the Company is considered a controller of personal data that it collects in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
We encourage you to read this Notice carefully, and to regularly check this page to review any changes we might make to the terms of this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice supplements other notices we may provide as part of our interactions with you or notices you may have received from other controllers and is not intended to override such notices.
This privacy notice is provided in a layered format so you can click through to the specific areas set out below.
- The Data We Collect About You
Personal data means any information that relates to an identified or identifiable person.
When you use this Website, we may collect the following types of personal data on you:
We also collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical data for any purpose. Such information does not reveal your identity, and therefore is not considered personal data. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature.
Protecting the Privacy Rights of Third Parties
If any postings you make on our Website contain personal data relating to others, you must make sure you have permission to include that information in your posting. While we are not legally liable for the actions of our users, we will remove any postings about which we are notified, if such postings violate the privacy rights of others.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may provide us your Identity Data and Contact Data by entering your details on our Website. If you register to our Website or place an order on our Website, you will need to submit your Identity Data, Contact Data and Payment Data. You may also choose to submit Image Data (for example, when you ask us to print a photo of yourself).
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Website, we automatically collect Technical Data, Location Data and Usage Data. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data and Usage Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive Technical Data and Usage Data about you from third parties, such as Usage Data and Technical Data that we may receive from analytics providers, and from advertising and marketing partners.
We use all this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our website.
Community Discussion Boards and Reviews
Our website may offer the ability for users to communicate with each other through online community discussion boards or other mechanisms. Users may also post reviews on products, and such reviews become publically available and identify the user by name. If you choose to post on these discussion boards or to post a review, you should use care when exposing any personal data, as we cannot control the use of such personal data by others and cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when permitted by law.
We will commonly use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where the processing is necessary in connection with the performance of any contract we have entered into with you or where it is necessary for taking steps at your request prior to entering a contract.
- Where the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), and such legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights, or freedoms. Legitimate Interest means our interest in managing and conducting our business.
- Where the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where you have provided your consent for such processing. Such consent can be revoked at any time.
Purposes for Which We Use Your Personal Data
Below is a description of the ways we use your personal data. To the extent that the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) or the United Kingdom General Data Protection Regulation (“UK GDPR”) applies, we have also mentioned the legal bases we rely on to use your personal data, and identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate:
Consumers and visitors of our website:
- We use your Identity Data, Contact Data and Payment Data to perform our contract with you, including processing and fulfilling your order and sharing such data with our third-party service providers that assist us in fulfilling your order, as well as for billing you for purchases that you make on the Website, sending you a receipt, etc.
- We use your Contact Data to manage our relationship with you, including by notifying you about changes to our terms or Privacy Notice. We do so for the performance of a contract with you, if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or if it is necessary for our legitimate interests.
- We use your Identity Data and Contact Data to enter into a contract or to perform a contract with you.
- We use your Usage Data, Technical Data and Contact Data to deliver relevant and personalized advertisements, marketing and other content to you, including via email, and to measure or understand the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. We do so where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy); or where we have obtained your prior consent.
- We use your Usage Data and Technical Data to improve our Website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences, including by personalizing and customizing our content. We do so where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our Website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy).
- In the event of a legal dispute between you (and / or a party on your behalf) to us (and / or a party on our behalf), we may use your personal data to the extent necessary in connection with handling such dispute. We do so where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (to defend and enforce our legal rights).
- If you are an Artist, we may also process your Identity Data, Contact Data, Image Data, Payment Data and Additional Inquiry Data to create a publicly available profile for you on our Website, to process payments owed to you and to communicate with you. We do so based on our legitimate interest to operate our business, for the fulfillment of a contract with you or based on your consent.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased products and services from us and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving marketing communications.
You can change your contact preferences at any time through your account or by sending us an email with your request to: email@example.com . If you wish to stop receiving Marketing Communications from us, you may ask us to stop sending you marketing communications at any time by following the opt-out link on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us.
Types of cookies:
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about the use of the website, such as pages visited, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other website measurements.
- Functional Cookies. These cookies enable the Website to remember a user’s choices – such as their language, user name, and other personal choices – while using the Website. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user make a blog post, listen to audio, or watch videos on the website.
- Media Cookies. These cookies can be used to improve a Website’s performance and provide special features and content. They can be placed by third parties who provide services to us or by our company.
- Advertising or Targeting Cookies. These cookies are usually placed and used by advertising companies to develop a profile of your browsing interests and serve advertisements on other websites that are related to your interests. You will see less advertising if you disable these cookies.
- Session Cookies. These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes, such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping cart as they browse a website. Session cookies also permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that any item or page changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; thus, they are not stored long term.
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a site (or, in some cases, across different sites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or to target advertising to them.
- Identifying the areas of our website that you have visited.
- Personalizing content that you see on our website.
- Our website analytics.
- Remarketing our products or services to you.
- Remembering your preferences, settings, and login details.
- Targeted advertising and serving ads relevant to your interests.
- Affiliate marketing.
- Allowing you to post comments.
- Allowing you to share content with social networks.
We may also use a technology called web beacons to collect general information about your use of our Website and your use of special promotions or newsletters. The information we collect by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor the number of people who open our emails. Web beacons also help us to understand the behavior of our customers, members, and visitors.
- Google Analytics. Our Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our Website. Google Analytics collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic, remarket our products and services to users, improve our marketing, advertising, and to improve our Website. We have enabled Google Analytics advertising features such as remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Mouseflow. This Website uses Mouseflow, a third-party analytics tool, to track page content and click/touch, movement, scroll, and keystroke activity. You can opt-out at https://mouseflow.com/opt-out/.
This Website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or interacting with such content may allow your data to be shared with the relevant third-party. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements; we therefore recommend that you read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Children under 16
Even though our Website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 16, we realize that a child under the age of 16 may attempt to access our website. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child is using our Website, please contact us. Before we remove any information, we may ask for proof of identification to prevent malicious removal of account information.
- Sharing Your Personal Data with Third Parties
We share personal data with third party service providers that provide us services in connection with the purposes listed above (such as sales, business management and marketing services).
For example, we may share your Identity Data, Contact Data and Payment Data with payment processors; we may share your Contact Data, Identity Data and Image Data with vendors that manufacture and ship your order; and we may share your Identity Data, Contact Data, Usage Data, Technical Data and Location Data with web analytics providers, call centers, advertising networks, data management services, help desk providers, email service providers and other vendors that assist us in maintaining the Website and tracking, maintaining and fulfilling your order. Please also see the description above in the section titled Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
We may also share your personal data with legal and regulatory authorities to the extent required by applicable law our professional advisors (e.g. lawyers, accountants) to the extent necessary for the provision of their services to us; and third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge our business (or parts thereof) or our assets, or parties whose business we wish to acquire.
- International Transfers
We may transfer your personal data to countries outside of the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom (UK), which do not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which you reside and are not recognized by the European Commission and/or the applicable UK authority as providing an adequate level of data protection.
We do so for the performance of a contract or implementation of pre-contractual relations with you, based on your consent, or subject to safeguards that ensure the protection of your personal data, such as standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
- Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from accidental or unlawful loss, use, alteration or disclosure. We and the third parties who provide services for us, also maintain technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal data.
We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a need to know. We require them to only process your personal data on our instructions and as allowed by applicable law.
You may have to provide a credit card to buy products and services from our Website. We use third-party billing services and have no control over these services. We use our commercially reasonable efforts to make sure your credit card number is kept strictly confidential by using only third-party billing services that use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your credit card number from unauthorized use. However, you understand and agree that we are in no way responsible for any misuse of your credit card number.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee against the loss or misuse of your personal data or secure data transmission over the Internet because of its nature. We strongly urge you to protect any password you may have for our Website and to not share it with anyone. You should always log out of our website when you finish using it, especially if you are sharing or using a computer in a public place.
- Data Retention
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for accounting, legal or reporting requirements.
In order to determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the following criteria: the volume, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of personal data, the purposes for which we collect and process personal data, the timeframe during which we may require such personal data in connection with potential litigation, and applicable legal requirements.
- Your Rights
Certain privacy laws, including the GDPR and UK GDPR, provide users with rights related to their personal data. To the extent that such laws apply to your personal data, you may have the following rights:
- Request access. This means that you may receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Request correction. This means that you may ask us to correct or complete inaccurate or incomplete data that we hold about you.
- Request erasure. This means that you may ask us to delete or remove personal data that we hold about you. If we are unable to comply with such request, we will notify you of the specific legal reasons for our decision.
- Object to processing. This means that you may object to the processing of your personal data where it is used for direct marketing purposes, or where we are relying on a legitimate interest and you feel that such interest is overridden by your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing. This means that you may ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data if you believe that such data is inaccurate, if our processing is unlawful or if we no longer need to process such data for a particular purpose, but you need us to continue to hold the data.
- Data Portability. This means that you may request that we transfer your personal data to you or to a third party. This right applies where we have obtained and processed the data from you based on your consent or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time. This means that you may withdraw your consent where we are processing your personal data based on your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
What We May Need From You
When you approach us with a request to exercise one of your rights, we may request that you provide us with information needed to confirm your identity as a security measure to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Time Limit to Respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month or less, if required by law. Where it takes us more than one month to respond (for example, where your request is particularly complicated or where you have made a number of requests) we will notify you and keep you updated.
- California Consumer Protection Act Notice
The California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal data. This section applies to you only if you are a California resident, describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights. This section does not apply to our handling of publicly available information from government records, deidentified or aggregated information or other information that is excluded from the CCPA’s scope.
Personal Information We Collect, Use and Disclose
We collect and disclose to third parties for business purposes the following categories of personal data:
- Identifiers, such as name, email address, telephone number, username, password and IP address.
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as telephone number, credit or debit card number and billing address.
- Commercial information, such as products or services purchased, obtained or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Demographic data, such as your gender or age.
- Internet or other similar network activity, such as browsing history, interactions with websites or advertisements.
- Sensory data, such as pictures that you upload to the Website.
- Geolocation data provided through location enabled services such as WiFi and GPS.
- Inferences drawn from other personal data, such as a profile of a person’s preferences.
Information that you provide to us when you contact us at your initiative may contain other categories of personal data not described above.
Sources. For information on the sources from which information is collected, please see the section in this Notice titled How we Collect Your Personal Data.
Disclosures to third parties for business purposes. For information on the categories of third parties to whom we disclose for business purposes, please see the section in this Notice titled Sharing Your Personal Data with Third Parties.
We do not sell personal data to third parties for monetary value. However, the term “sale” is defined broadly under the CCPA. To the extent that “sale” under the CCPA is interpreted to include interest based advertising or other data uses described in the How we Collect Your Personal Data Section above, we will comply with applicable law as to those activities.
Purposes. For information on the business or commercial purposes for collection, use and sharing of personal data, please see the section in this Notice titled How we Use Your Personal Data.
This section describes our current practices and our practices during the 12 months preceding the ‘Last Updated” date of this Notice.
Your California Privacy Rights under CCPA
Right to Know and Data Portability
You have the right to request certain information regarding our collection and use of personal data, and disclosure of personal data to third parties.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal data that we collected from you and retained. We may deny your deletion request in certain defined cases, for example, if retaining the data is necessary for us or our service providers to perform our contract with you, detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, debug products, exercise free speech, engage in research, enable internal uses or comply with applicable laws and legal obligations.
Additionally, if you are a California resident under the age of eighteen (18) and a registered user of the Services, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or personal data you have publicly posted. If you wish to remove such content or personal data and you specify which content or personal data you wish to be removed, we will do so in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware that after removal you may not be able to restore removed content or personal data. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or personal data you have posted, and there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of content.
Our California Do Not Track Notice
Some browsers transmit "do-not-track" signals to websites. Because of differences in how browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
Right to Opt-out of Sale of Personal Information (“Do Not Sell”).
You have the right to opt-out of our sale of their personal data.
Limiting the use of your personal data may affect features and uses that rely on that data. You have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of such privacy rights as conferred by the CCPA. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not: deny you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, provide you a different level or quality of goods or services or suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Submitting Requests regarding Your Rights
To make a request regarding your rights as detailed above, please submit a request using one of the methods in the Contact Details section below.
You may use a legally authorized person on your behalf to submit a request, if you provide a signed written permission to such person. Your request to know or delete must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal data or an authorized representative and should describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Please note that we will respond to one request per customer each year, unless otherwise required by law.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using one of the methods in the Contact Details section below.
If you have a disability and would like to access this policy in an alternative format, please contact us via our contact details listed below.
- Contact Details
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at:
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to data protection authorities. We would, however, appreciate the chance to address your concerns before you approach a data protection authority, so please contact us in the first instance.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time. If we do so, we will post an updated version of this Notice so that our users and customers are always aware of what information we collect, use, and disclose. Your continued use of our website, services, and products after any change to this Privacy Notice will constitute your acceptance of such change.
This version was last updated on July 08 2021.